- Find us
- Latest News
- Alice's Icelandic Adventure
- Hale Celebrate WTD17
- Baden Powell Adventures
- Claire House fundraising
- Timperley spread the word of our Comfort Bags scheme
- Urmston Senior Section live it up!
- HSBC Bank at Ashley
- Timperley Rainbows have a Marvellous time!
- Rangers have a ball at Centenary finale
- Members go the extra mile for hospital patients
- Community Action – Comfort Bags Update
- Contact Us
Adult Volunteers and Unit HelpersAdult Volunteers and Unit Helpers are integral to Girlguiding, as they work directly with Rainbows, Brownies, Guides and Senior Section units on a regular baisis.
Adult Volunteers are typically involved in running weekly meetings and organising activities and trips.
Adults who don't want the full responsibility of being a Adult Volunteer can get involved by becoming a Unit Helper and assisting with regular meetings and activities.
There are many other volunteer roles in guiding. If you can't commit to a regular meeting then you can be an occasional helper, take up one of the many administrative or support roles, or become a Commissioner or Adviser. In return we offer training and the opportunity to develop new skills.
What our Adult Volunteers Say
"Being a leader gave me the confidence to get back out to work - I initially signed up to do it every other week, now I'm thinking of retraining and working with children!" Pamela.
Join Us today