- Find us
- Latest News
- Alice's Icelandic Adventure
- Hale Celebrate WTD17
- Baden Powell Adventures
- Claire House fundraising
- Timperley spread the word of our Comfort Bags scheme
- Urmston Senior Section live it up!
- HSBC Bank at Ashley
- Timperley Rainbows have a Marvellous time!
- Rangers have a ball at Centenary finale
- Members go the extra mile for hospital patients
- Community Action – Comfort Bags Update
- Contact Us
Rainbows is our section for girls aged five to seven and provides a safe place to look, learn, laugh and love with a whole bunch of new friends.
Being a Rainbow is all about learning, developing self-confidence, building friendships and, of course, having lots of fun.
Rainbows follow an activity programme called the Rainbow Jigsaw, which involves a wide range of activities and games. To find out more about the Rainbow Programme click here.
There are lots of fun things for Rainbows to do on the Rainbow Website, including activities, stories and games. We even post girl's artwork on there so that people all over the world can see how special Rainbows are. To access the site click here.
What do girls say about Rainbows?
"It's cool, I like being with my friends and having fun," says seven-year-old Rainbow Megan.
Join Us today