- Find us
- Latest News
- Alice's Icelandic Adventure
- Hale Celebrate WTD17
- Baden Powell Adventures
- Claire House fundraising
- Timperley spread the word of our Comfort Bags scheme
- Urmston Senior Section live it up!
- HSBC Bank at Ashley
- Timperley Rainbows have a Marvellous time!
- Rangers have a ball at Centenary finale
- Members go the extra mile for hospital patients
- Community Action – Comfort Bags Update
- Contact Us
Off-site facilitiesA local farm (Sugar Brook Farm) offers pond dipping, lambing in Spring, bird and wildlife spotting, various nature courses and fruit picking and pressing in the Autumn (subject to a nominal contribution).
The campsite also offers convenient access to local horse riding stables, Tatton Hall, Knutsford town trail, Styal Mill and Manchester Airport tours amongst others.