- Find us
- Latest News
- Alice's Icelandic Adventure
- Hale Celebrate WTD17
- Baden Powell Adventures
- Claire House fundraising
- Timperley spread the word of our Comfort Bags scheme
- Urmston Senior Section live it up!
- HSBC Bank at Ashley
- Timperley Rainbows have a Marvellous time!
- Rangers have a ball at Centenary finale
- Members go the extra mile for hospital patients
- Community Action – Comfort Bags Update
- Contact Us
- Remembrance day 2015
- Go Orange for Orangutans!
- Volunteering Award
- Internationals 2015
- Ashley website facelift!
- Judiths Gathering 2015
- Summer Gig 2015
- Growing Guiding, Partington
- Easter Bonnet Competition
- Ashley Update 2015
- County Watersports Day
- Fun Outdoors!
- Bike Ride
- Big Brownie Birthday
- 6th Higher Broughton Rainbows
- 10 Downing Street
- Adventure for Eccles
- Brownie badge collection
- Inspiring Women recognised
- Winter Wonderland 2015
- My First Guide Camp
- 7th Sale Moor Guides work together to run a fundraiser for ‘The Christie’
- Girls take the lead and create challenge badge
- Davyhulme District Guides take on the ‘Tunnel of Doom’ at The Crocky Trail!
- Sale Trefoil Guild Bonfire Get-together
- 7th Davyhulme Brownies celebrate their 35th Birthday on the sea bed!
- Rangers from Urmston take aim at Altrincham Target Sports Centre
- Community Action – 4th Urmston Guides raise money for Cancer Research
- 1st and 2nd Sale Moor Rainbows go on a Bear Hunt!
- Community Action – Supporting Salford Royal Hospital
- Community Action – Operation Christmas Child
- Walkden East District Lightwater Valley trip
- Timperley Rainbows enjoy a day trip using Gift Aid
- A great day at Monton Festival
- Bowdon District holds Big Brownie Birthday event at Red House Farm!
- Brownie Stay Away 2014
- Salford Museum 2014
- GMW Brownies Celebrate Big Brownie Birthday at Salford Museum
- Hooray for Betty! Girlguiding Greater Manchester West Congratulates Oldest Member on Award
- A Stay Away to remember at Kingswood!
- Big Brownie Birthday Star Quest!
- Big Brownie Birthday Exhibition
- A Grand Opening of the Region Headquarters
- Thank you to Joyce from Monton Guides
- 3rd Altrincham Guides talk about equality for girls
- A modern twist on Snow White!
- Brownies enjoy their first trip to Blackpool
- Going Away Adventures Summer 2013
- 12th Altrincham Guides return from exciting adventure in Dublin!
- 3rd Altrincham Guides celebrate their achievements
- Summer Gig a Great Success
- New Brownie Unit Opening
- Brownies interviewed by Radio Manchester
- Lightwater Valley
- Manchester Marathon
- Stretford Mall Event
- Hettich present cheque to Davyhulme Guides
Timperley spread the word of our Comfort Bags scheme
3rd Timperley Rainbows, Brownies and Guides were filmed making labels and packing up some of the comfort bags for Trafford Hospital in January.
That's Manchester TV filmed the social action project for their news slot and talked to some of the girls about what they were doing.
Pat Mayle also spoke about how the project came about and how proud she is that it has taken off the way it has.
Timperley units have been collecting items for the bags for a while and were happy to help spread the word not only across the region but hopefully across the country too.
Click on the picture to watch the news report!